Monday, June 4, 2012

an unexamined life part 2

Here's an update on the condition of my garden and my unexamined life. I thought about it some more and came to the conclusion that, although it was enlightening to realize that I didn't like gardening, I couldn't conclude that I should leave my garden in the state it was in.

Just because I don't enjoy the task at hand doesn't release me from the commitment already made to complete the task. In other words, suck it up, Jamie,  and weed and plant your garden. :)


2 comments:

  1. G'day Jamie. Oh, you did make me chuckle. "Suck it up" seems to be my favourite saying of late. Once you get started on your garden, you may enjoy doing it, at least I hope so. I really look forward to seeing your progress at some stage. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz-- that photo shows my garden completely finished. lol. I put black paper down and planted tomatoes and that's about all it gets. Maybe a bit of trim around the fence line. I can only suck it up so much! haha G'day to you, you made me chuckle, too :)

    ReplyDelete