Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone-- I hope you all had a great holiday season. I was so busy learning new things. I made my first scarf over the holidays and then made one for everyone on my list. I used a biased tape maker for the first time and it really worked! And I made my first American Girl outfit which my daughter loved but was a little bit wonky.

Now I'm back to my real love, quilts!

Here is my newest, just made in 2013 quilt and pattern:


It's called "Little Handstand Bear" because the bear is doing a handstand. My 7 year old said "Mommy, you made a mistake, the bear is upside down". I said it was supposed to be like that. She said I should let everyone know , so that's where the name comes from.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Jamie. I was only thinking the other day that I hadn't seen any posts from you for a while. Nice to see your beautiful quilts again. This one looks great. Did you take any photos of the scarves? Hope 2013 is a really good one for you. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete