Wednesday, January 30, 2013

swim free by Michael Miller

I love Michael Miller fabrics, especially his kid's lines. My new favorite is Swim Free. It is so much fun and there is lots of action in the pattern. I'm also crazy about the nautical themes popping up all over lately. That's probably because I haven't been to the beach in a couple of years and I'm going through major withdrawals.

My newest quilt and pattern combines Michael Miller and the ocean breeze. It's called "Anchors Away" and is very easy to make. So if you have a special little someone on the way,  try out this pattern:






1 comment:

  1. G'day Jamie. Lovely quilt. I've been a bit flat since returning from France. Must get my act into gear and start finishing some of the many projects I have on the go here. I always look forward to seeing what you have made. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete