Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Where does the time go?

It seems like I just posted here, but really it's been awhile. Sometimes days blur together for me. My youngest daughter turned 7 over the weekend and we celebrated both days. The baby is totally spoiled :) I did manage to satisfy my sailboat quilt craving. Here are the last 2 in the series:
 I've wanted to do a pirate theme for a long time-- so much fun!
The fabric is a perfect wave pattern; I was almost sea sick sewing it:)
 Another motif I've been wanting to use is the big dipper constellation. Here was my opportunity:
 This quilt is a crazy rag quilt. I'm tweaking my pattern so that I can make a bunch for the holidays. I sooo want to make a profit this year from my shop. Is that even possible for a quilter?

1 comment:

  1. G'day Jamie. Love the quilts, just perfect, the both of them. Hope you daughter had a great 7th birthday. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete